Gibson Acoustic Custom Shop 1942 Banner J-45 Historic - Vintage Sunburst
The allure and legend of the Gibson J-45 lives on in the new Custom Historic 1942 Banner J-45. Inspired by the holy grail of vintage acoustic instruments, luthiers in Montana meticulously crafted a J-45 just like the most popular and celebrated version in structure and components. The new 1942 Banner J-45 includes a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top hand-sprayed with a historic-style burst, hot hide glue top bracing for better tonal response, and a bone nut and saddle.
- Body Shape:Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Color:Vintage Sunburst
- Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood:Thermally Aged Red Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:V
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:19, Legend Wire
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Strap Open back with Cream buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.725"
Manufacturer Part Number:CSRS4542VS
- Setup: E 1st 3/64 - E 6th 4.5/64