Fender Player Precision Bass - Tidepool with Maple Fingerboard
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Body Material:Alder
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.625"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle Standard
- Tuners:Fender Standard Open Gear
- Middle Pickup:Players Series Alnico V Precision Split Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Fender NPS, .045-.105