Fender George Harrison Rosewood Telecaster - Natural
Based on the original Telecaster created for Harrison by Roger Rossmeisel, this guitar remains true to its heritage with a classic look and the unique tone only an all-rosewood guitar can produce. The body is chambered for reduced weight and increased resonance; other features include a rosewood neck with a laminated 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard and a custom neck plate engraved with an Om symbol.
- Weight: 7 Lbs 10oz
- Chambered Rosewood Body
- Satin Urethane Finish (Body & Neck)
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- 60s C Neck Shape Profile
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Vintage F Stamped Tuners
- 3 Position Blade Switch
- Classic Telecaster Controls
ALL NEW and most used guitars at Leitz Music are shipped with the factory set up. We understand your setup needs may be different. It is not uncommon for guitars to arrive to you with the need for some sort of adjustment due to your specific setup needs, rough handling during shipping, or climate differences between locations. Adjustments and setups are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Returns will not be accepted because of needed setup or adjustments to your style of playing.
We Apologize, We ONLY Do Trades In Person, In Store - Thank You
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance