Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Double Esquire Custom Relic - Aged Pink Paisley
LIMITED EDITION DOUBLE ESQUIRE THINLINE CUSTOM RELIC
The Limited Edition Double Esquire Thinline Custom Relic presents an inspired new take on Fender's original workhorse, with imaginative personality and original flavor. The lightweight roasted pine body has top binding and a Relic lacquer finish that imparts the look of an oft-played companion, while the rift-sawn maple neck has an 11/’56 off-center “V” profile. The comfortable 7.25”-9.5” vintage compound-radius fingerboard has 21 medium vintage frets.
For sonic versatility, the two-pickup Esquire delivers rich, thick tone with hand-wound ’50-’51 Blackguard pickups and ’51 Modded Nocaster wiring (position one is bridge pickup alone with volume control and blend for the neck pickup, position two is the neck pickup alone wired directly to the volume pot, and position three is a special twist on the “rhythm” tone with a modified resistor). Other features include single-ply eggshell Caballo Tono pickguard, reverse Nocaster bridge with RSD saddles for ideal intonation, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut, and disk string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Body Material:Roasted Pine
- Body Finish:Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Aged Black Paisley
- Neck Material:Riftsawn Maple
- Neck Shape:Off Center V
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Tuners:Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup:Handwired 50-51 Blackguard Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Handwired 50-51 Blackguard Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case