Fender Custom Shop Artisan Thinline Telecaster - Natural Cocobolo
Custom Shop Artisan Thinline Tele
The Artisan Coco Thinline Tele is the result of the finest woods, components and Fender Custom Shop master craftsmanship—to produce dazzling tone and aesthetic. The chambered Fiji mahogany body with a cocobolo top creates exquisite tone with remarkable sustain, while herringbone purfling on the top adds striking visual texture. The tinted, roasted 3A birdseye maple neck features a 9.5”-radius African blackwood fingerboard that assures an unforgettable playing feel.
Sporting hand-wound loaded Nocaster bridge and open loaded Nocaster neck pickups with Fat ‘50s Tele wiring for beautifully balanced tone, this guitar is a Tele lover’s dream-come-true.
Additional highlights include a “‘63 C”-shaped neck profile, 21 6105 frets, 3-way switch, single-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard, ‘58–’63 Tele bridge with RSD saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Frequently Asked Spec Questions:
- Weight: 6lbs 11oz
- Body Material:2-piece Select Mahogany
- Top Material:Cocobolo
- Body Finish:Nitrocellulose Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Material:AAA Birdseye Maple
- Neck Shape:1963 C
- Fingerboard Material:African Blackwood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Narrow Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:'58-'63 Tele Bridge with RSD saddles
- Neck Pickup:Hand-wound Open Loaded '51 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Hand-wound Loaded '51 Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:NPS, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case