Fender Chrissie Hynde Telecaster - Iced Blue Metallic
Telecaster in hand, Chrissie Hynde formed The Pretenders over four decades ago and quickly established the band as a rock powerhouse. Chrissie’s churning Tele rhythms have been the heartbeat of the band’s rugged sound from the very beginning. Her namesake model pays tribute to a beloved '65 Telecaster, with a stunning Road Worn Ice Blue Metallic finish, a custom "Mid '60s C"-shaped neck and custom pickups for period-correct look, tone and feel.
This eye-catching Road Worn Ice Blue Metallic finish not only recreates the look of Chrissie’s beloved ‘65 Telecaster, it will also continue to age gracefully while allowing its true voice to shine.
- Weight: 8 Lbs 2oz
- Body ShapeChrissie Hynde Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishRoad Worn-Relic'd Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorIced Blue Metallic
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeCustom Mid '60s C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-Saddle String-through body Tele with Stainless Steel Saddles
- TunersVintage Style Locking
- Neck PickupVintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupVintage-style '50s Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
- StringsFender, .009-.042
- Case IncludedHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0140310783