Fender American Vintage II 57 Stratocaster - Vintage Blonde
The Fender American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
- Ash Body
- 57 Stratocaster Body Shape
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- 1 Piece Maple Neck
- 1957 "V" Neck Shape
- 7.25" Radius
- Bone Nut 1.650" Width
- Fender Pure Vintage Hardware
- Fender Pure Vintage Tuning Machines
- Fender Pure Vintage 57 Single Coil Pickups
- Tweed Hardshell Case Included
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance