Fender American Vintage II 1966 Jazzmaster - Lake Placid Blue
The Fender American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
- Weight: 7 Lbs 13oz
- Body ShapeJazzmaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- ColorLake Placid Blue
- Neck Shape1966 C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialBone
Bridge/TailpiecePure Vintage Jazzmaster with Threaded Steel Barrel Saddles
- TunersFender Deluxe Pure Vintage
Neck PickupPure Vintage '66 Single-coil Jazzmaster
- Bridge PickupPure Vintage '66 Single-coil Jazzmaster
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone, 2 x thumbwheel (neck volume/tone)
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch, 2-way switch (lead/rhythm circuit)
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance