Fender American Ultra Telecaster - Mocha Burst with Maple Fingerboard
THE AMERICAN ULTRA TELECASTER
Engineered for high performance and fresh new sounds, the American Ultra Tele retains that classic Tele twang while adding advanced wiring options for a hotter output and fatter tone.
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage single-coil Tele pickups
- "Modern D" neck shape; 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- S-1 switch for series/parallel wiring
ULTRA NOISELESS PICKUPS
American Ultra features two new types of hum-free pickups: Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups deliver authentic Fender single-coil sound while Ultra Noiseless Hot pickups offer high output and modern performance.
NEWLY-DESIGNED BODY CONTOURS
New back body curves offer hours of gigging comfort while a super-sculpted neck heel gives you unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard.
With enhanced rolled edges, 22 medium-jumbo frets and a smooth Ultra Satin back finish, our “Modern D” neck shape and 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard make for comfortable chording and effortless soloing
AMERICAN ULTRA SPECS:
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:American Ultra Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Mocha Burst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern D
- Radius:10"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddle
- Tuners:Fender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
- Neck Pickup:Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case