THE AMERICAN ULTRA
JAZZ BASS® V
By adding a B string to the venerable Jazz Bass design, the American Ultra J Bass V delivers high-speed playability and a thunderous low end.
- Two Noiseless Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- "Modern D" neck shape; 10"-14" compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Redesigned preamp with Active/Passive switching; HiMass bridge
RE-DESIGNED ACTIVE/PASSIVE PREAMP
Redesigned for more versatile tone, this preamp features sweeter highs, focused mids and more usable bass.
The HiMass bridge has a lot of metal—and a lot of mass—creating rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
AMERICAN ULTRA SPECS:
- Body Shape:American Ultra Jazz
- Number of Strings:5
- Color:Aged Natural
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern D
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:5-Saddle HiMass
- Tuners:Fender Light-weight Vintage Paddle
- Neck Pickup:Ultra Noiseleess Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x pan, 1 x stacked treble/bass, 1 x stacked midrange/tone, 1 x mini toggle active/passive switch
- Strings:Fender NPS, .045-.125
- Case Included:Hardshell Case