Fender American Professional II Telecaster - Miami Blue with Maple Fingerboard
- Weight: 8 Lbs 1oz
- Body Shape:American Professional II Telecater
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Miami Blue
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Deep C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- Tuners:Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup:V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender USA Bullets 3250L, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113942719
ALL NEW and most used guitars at Leitz Music are shipped with the factory set up. We understand your setup needs may be different. It is not uncommon for guitars to arrive to you with the need for some sort of adjustment due to your specific setup needs, rough handling during shipping, or climate differences between locations. Adjustments and setups are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Returns will not be accepted because of needed setup or adjustments to your style of playing.
We Apologize, We ONLY Do Trades In Person, In Store - Thank You
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance