Fender American Professional II Telecaster - Mercury
- Weight: 8 Lbs 3oz
- Body ShapeAmerican Professional II Telecaster
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck ShapeDeep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard InlayWhite Dots
- Number of Frets22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.685"
- Nut MaterialBone
Bridge/Tailpiece3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- TunersFender Standard Die-cast
Neck PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching3-way blade pickup switch
StringsFender USA Bullets 3250L, .009-.042
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113940755
ALL NEW and most used guitars at Leitz Music are shipped with the factory set up. We understand your setup needs may be different. It is not uncommon for guitars to arrive to you with the need for some sort of adjustment due to your specific setup needs, rough handling during shipping, or climate differences between locations. Adjustments and setups are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Returns will not be accepted because of needed setup or adjustments to your style of playing.
We Apologize, We ONLY Do Trades In Person, In Store - Thank You
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance