Fender American Professional II Telecaster - Butterscotch Blonde with Maple Fingerboard
The American Professional II Telecaster draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material:Roasted Pine
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Butterscotch Blonde
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Deep C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- Tuners:Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup:V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender USA Bullets 3250L, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113942750