Fender American Professional II Telecaster - Butterscotch Blonde
The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Weight: 7 lbs 8oz
- Body Shape American Professional II Telecaster
- Body Material Roasted Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Butterscotch Blonde
Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Deep C
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay Black Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.685"
- Nut Material Bone
Bridge/Tailpiece 3-Saddle Top-load String-through body with Brass Bullet Saddles
- Tuners Fender Standard Die-cast
Neck Pickup V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Tele Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/push series)
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Model 0113942750
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance