Fender American Original '60s Telecaster - Fiesta Red - Demo Model
One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, we offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. The American Original ‘60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
Frequently Asked Spec Questions:
- Weight: 7Lbs 6.2oz
- Body Material: Double Bound Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-Saddle Vintage Style, Slotted Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Pure Vintage
- Neck Pickup: '64 Pure Vintage Gray-Bottom Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: '64 Pure Vintage Gray-Bottom Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case