A period of change, both for Fender and for pop culture as a whole, the 1960s saw the Strat mellow slightly as it grew up. The white pickguard was updated to mint green, and the fingerboard was switched from the original maple to rosewood, adding a smoother note to the Strat’s clear, articulate voice. The American Original ‘60s Stratocaster keeps these refinements intact while adding modern feel and pickup switching to the iconic instrument that helped birth guitar rock as we know it.
Frequently Asked Spec Questions:
- Weight: 7Lbs 13oz
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Shell Pink
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Thick C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners:Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe
- Neck Pickup:Pure Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Pure Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Pure Vintage '65 Gray Bottom Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case