Ernie Ball 2215 Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - .010-.052
Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel producing a well balanced tone for your guitar.
- Guitar Type: Electric Guitar
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel-plated Steel
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: P02215
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance