Ernie Ball 2146 Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - .012-.054 Medium Light
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are made from 92% copper, 7.7% tin, 0.3% phosphorus wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. These guitar strings have a light orange, gold color and provide a mellow, ringing sound, with excellent clarity. Gauges.
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .012, .016, .024, .032, .044, .052
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: P02146
- NO RETURNS For International Orders
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance