Epiphone Les Paul Modern Figured - Caribbean Blue Fade
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Featuring a beautiful figured top in three new finishes plus ProBuckers™ with coil-splitting, phase, treble bleed circuit, and Ebony fingerboardEpiphone’s new Les Paul Modern Figured from the Inspired by Gibson Collection brings a new look and sound to the world's greatest electric guitar. Featuring a weight relief Mahogany body with a beautiful figured top, ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, phase switching, and a treble bleed circuit. Plus, Grover® Locking Rotomatic tuners with Tulip Buttons with an 18:1 ratio, Graph Tech® nut, and an Ebony fingerboard.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Caribbean Blue Fade
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Asymetrical Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.72"
- Nut Width:1.693"
- Nut Material:GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:LockTone ABR Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip buttons
- Neck Pickup:ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch