Epiphone Les Paul Melody Maker E1 - Sunset Yellow
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Les Paul Melody Maker E1 (Previously called Les Paul SL) is the most affordable two-pickup Les Paul ever made with a slim lightweight Poplar body with powerful Epiphone Ceramic pickups.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Sunset Yellow
Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape 60's SlimTaper, D profile
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Radius 14"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
Bridge/Tailpiece Adjustable Wraparound Stopbar combo
- Tuners Premium Covered, 14:1 ratio
Neck Pickup 650SCR Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup 700SCT Ceramic Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: ENOLSYCH1
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance