Epiphone Les Paul Custom Koa - Natural
*Please contact us to purchase*
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Koa takes reliable tone you’ve come to know from a Les Paul and elevate the resonance factor up to 11. The mahogany body produces a full-bodied sound that is equally enhanced by the koa top and adds a hint of brightness and compression to it's sonic signature. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Koa will deliver an immensely well defined tone with the perfect amount of high-end bite.
- Weight: 8 Lbs 4oz
- Body ShapeLes Paul Custom
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Top MaterialKoa
- Body FinishGloss
- Neck ShapeSlim Taper
- Neck JointSet Neck
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length24.75"
- Nut Width1.693"
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech NuBone
Bridge/TailpieceEpiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- TunersKidney-style Tuners
Neck PickupPro Bucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge PickupPro Bucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance