Joe Bonamassa Collaborates With Epiphone to Create a Replica of His Rare "Black Beauty" Les Paul!
Joe Bonamassa has once again partnered with Epiphone to lovingly replicate one of his most-prized guitars, his "Black Beauty" Les Paul Custom. When Bonamassa visited Hauer Music in Centerville Ohio he walked away with a 1958 Gibson Les Paul Custom in black - otherwise known as the “Black Beauty,” one of the rarest electric guitars made and one of the most coveted. This limited-edition recreation has a 50s neck profile for an era-correct feel, LP Custom bound body and neck, non-weight relieved mahogany body, unique vintage tuners, Orange Drop® capacitors, CTS® potentiometers, two Epiphone ProBucker 2 and one ProBucker 3 pickups, Switchcraft output jack, and classic black hardshell case with gold hardware and yellow gold plush lining.
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:'50s
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.724"
- Nut Width:1.693"
- Nut Material:Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Epiphone Historic
- Neck Pickup:Epiphone ProBucker 2 Humbucker
- Middle Pickup:Epiphone ProBucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Epiphone ProBucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch