Epiphone Crestwood Custom (Tremotone) - Cherry
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Crestwood first appeared in 1958 and it was renamed Crestwood Custom in 1959; it was Epiphone's first two-pickup solid-body electric guitar design. The new Epiphone Crestwood Custom returns to its roots with features that harken back to the early models including a symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with two Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker™ pickups, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines, and a clear butterfly pickguard with white center stripe and foil E logo. The Crestwood Custom comes equipped with a glued-in mahogany neck with a medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and Epiphone oval inlays, 2 volume and 2 tone controls with CTS® potentiometers, and an Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge with Graph Tech® TUSQ® saddles and Tremotone vibrato tailpiece.
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Crestwood Custom
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Cherry
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Medium C
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Epiphone Ovals
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.7"
- Nut Width 1.692"
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Tremotone Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuners Epiphone Deluxe Vintage with Ivory buttons
- Neck Pickup Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: EOCCCHNH1
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance