Epiphone Coronet - Cherry
First introduced in 1958, the Epiphone Coronet is one of Epiphone's first and most successful original solid body electric guitar designs. The latest version brings back many of the features of the early Coronet models including the symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body with a single Epiphone PRO P-90 Dogear pickup, three on a side reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge and ivory button tuning machines, and a white butterfly pickguard with foil E logo. The Epiphone Coronet comes equipped with a glued-in mahogany neck with a medium C profile, Indian laurel fretboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets, 1 volume and 1 tone control with CTS potentiometers, and an Epiphone Lightning Bar compensated wraparound bridge.
- Body Shape Coronet
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Cherry
Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Medium C
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.7"
- Nut Width 1.692"
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
Bridge/Tailpiece Lightning Bar Wraparound
- Tuners 3 per side with Ivory buttons
Bridge Pickup Epiphone P-90 PRO Dogear Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Case/Gig Bag Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: EOCOCHNH1
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance