DW DWCP9999 9000 Series Heavy Duty Single Tom and Cymbal Stand
9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, we thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both pedals now feature our all-new Tri-Pivot™ Toe Clamp System (U.S. Patent No. 8330032) and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. In addition, we added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator™ to Turbo™-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
- Accomodates both a tom and a cymbal
- Heavy-duty performance
- Ball-in-socket half-inch diameter arms
- Integrated auxiliary clamp
- Heavy-gauge tubing
- Plastic tube insulators protect against stand rattle
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance