Ampeg Rocket Bass RB-210 2x10" 500-watt Bass Combo Amp
From the 30-watt RB-108 practice amp to the stage-ready 500-watt RB-210, Ampeg® Rocket Bass® combos deliver exceptional performance, eye-catching ’60s-style looks, and robust feature sets in lightweight and portable packages, making them ideal for everyone from beginners to professionals. The new Super Grit Technology overdrive circuit combines with classic 3-band EQ and Ultra Hi/Ultra Lo switches (RB-112 and up) to produce legendary Ampeg tone, while XLR line outputs (except RB-108), auxiliary inputs, and headphone outputs ensure that Rocket Bass combos are ready to rock anywhere—from the practice room to the stage.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single
- Total Power: 500W
- Speakers: 2 x 10", 1 x HF horn (defeatable)
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (-15dB/dB), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (speaker), 1 x XLR
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (SGT)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 20.2"
- Width: 25.8"
- Depth: 13.9"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 99-015-1945
- NO RETURNS on International Orders or orders being sent to Freight Forwarding/ Export companies.
- All new items are shipped in the same manner, box and materials in which the manufacturer/vendor ships them to us
- Items will be shipped via best rate available FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- Expedited shipping is available by request at an additional cost.
- All items over $200 will require a signature for delivery.
- "Free Shipping" (if offered) only applies only to the contiguous 48 states, and not to Alaska,Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- Shipping For Returns Is The Sole Responsibility of The Buyer and will not be refunded
- Shipping Cost Includes Shipping Insurance