The American Professional II Jazz Bass draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material:Alder
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Slim C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
- Tuners:Fender Vintage-style
- Middle Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Jazz Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0193972761