A J-45 with 60s styling
When you listen to a Gibson round-shoulder acoustic, you will notice that it responds exactly to the player's style and technique - powerful one moment, soft and mellow the next. This 60s J-45 Original offers a period-correct 1 11/16’’ nut width, allowing for comfortable fingering in any position along the mahogany neck. The easily-adjustable saddle can be fine-tuned to players' unique string action preference. The new 60s J-45 Original features double antiqued binding, Grover strap cream button tuners, and our famous white pickguard with hot stamp logo.
- Color:Wine Red
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Multi-ply top, Single-ply back
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Rounded
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Standard
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Grover Strap with Cream buttons
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.687"